Transfer to Independent or Out-of-State Colleges and Universities

MPC students can prepare to transfer to any four-year college or university in the country. Past transfers include California institutions such as Santa Clara, University of the Pacific, Mills, Pepperdine, University of Southern California, as well as out-of-state schools such as Boston, Howard, New York University, Penn State, Tulane, and Smith. California independent and out-of-state universities should be contacted by the student for specific transfer requirements.