UC and CSU

(Subject to change; check with the institution.)

This program is designed to encourage transfer and potential transfer students to explore transfer options through enrollment at four-year institutions. MPC students may cross-enroll at University of California or California State University without formal admission and at a reduced fee. Students may take a maximum of one course per academic term at a campus of either the UC or CSU system on a space-available basis. To meet eligibility requirements, MPC student needs to:

  • Have completed at least one term as an MPC matriculated student
  • Be enrolled for a minimum of 6 units at MPC
  • Have earned a grade point average of 2.0 for work completed
  • Have paid fees at MPC
  • Have completed appropriate academic preparations as determined by host campus
  • Be a California resident
  • Complete the Application for Cross-Enrollment available at the MPC Admissions and Records Office and at