Transfer Credit

Students who attended another college prior to Monterey Peninsula College and plan to earn a degree, certificate or transfer to a four-year college or university must have official copies of previous college work submitted directly to the Admissions and Records Office. A student may receive credit towards the associate degree or certification for CSU-GE or IGETC from Monterey Peninsula College if the courses were lower or upper division, and the institution was regionally accredited at the time of attendance and listed in the Accredited Institutions of Post-Secondary Education. Contact the Counseling Department for course-to-course evaluation.